Ergodyne N-Ferno Thermal Base Layer Long Sleeve Shirt
- Thermal Base Layer Long Sleeve: Medium weight stretch fabric with brushed interior for warmth and comfort. Thumb holes keep shirt in place and wind out.
- Stretch fabric, brushed interior for warmth and comfort
- Anti-stink treatment helps workers remain unscented
- Moisture wicking treatments keep workers dry
- Comfort design: raglan sleeves, stretch fabrics, flat lock seams
- Long tail design. Just Say No To Crack.
- Thumb loops to keep sleeves in place and wind out.
- Road Construction
- Heavy Construction
- Building Construction
- Iron/Steel Work
- Oil/Gas Refining
SIZE UP THE SITUATION
Size Chart for N-Ferno® Thermal Clothing Shirts
SIZE: FITS CHEST SIZE: M 38-41in (97-104cm) L 41-44in (104-112cm) XL 44-47in (112-119cm) 2XL 47-50in (119-127cm) 3XL 50-53in (127-135cm)
If you are not comfortable with snug fitting compression garments you may want to upsize on the base layer ripped fit models.
Improperly sized gear is a prime cause of heartache and sadness. Remember when you showed up at school wearing high-water pants? Your gear will be more effective and comfortable if you choose appropriate sizes.