USPULL-LOCK Pull Lock Anchor
It is important that you drill the correct size hole into your concrete, clean out the drilling dust and insert the unit.
The anchor is suitable for horizontal, vertical, and overhead concrete structures.
The anchor can be can be removed and re-fitted and reused at any desired location.
Following completion of the task the anchor can then be removed and the hole filled in.
A safe alternative to expensive engineered solutions.
Anchorages to which personal Fall Protection equipment is to be attached should be capable of sustaining the anticipated loads. The products here offer an engineered solution to the issue of selecting a quantified anchorage.
- Easy to use, simple installation and removal
- Multi-directional attributes -work in horizontal, vertical, and overhead surfaces
- Reusability- when the job is done, simply fill in the drilled hole if necessary and reuse at your new desired location
- Provides a quality anchor where otherwise unavailable
- For concrete applications