Eyewash units/emergency showers must be installed or placed in well-lit areas free from obstacles, and with prominent signage, so that a person with an eye injury can find it. It must be able to be activated in one second or less.
In order to determine the best type of equipment for a specific workplace, employers should conduct a site evaluation. During the evaluation, at-risk areas and potential hazards can be identified, as well as the emergency needs of those areas.
If employees are working with highly corrosive chemicals, employers should install equipment right next to the hazard. If multiple employees are exposed to the chemicals, there should be enough stations for all to access.
Afassco 16 oz Eyewash
- Afassco Eye Wash, 1 oz. $3.25
- Boroptol Eye Wash, 4 oz. $4.50
- Emergency Eyewash Sign 10" x 14" Adhesive Vinyl Out of stock
- Eye Dressing Kit, 4/box $2.40
- Eye Magnet w/Loop & Case $16.60
- Eye Wash Station 3 16 oz. Eyewash $46.56
- Eyesaline Eye Wash Solution, 1 gallon $27.00
- Fendall 2000 Empty Eyewash Station $441.34
- Fendall Double Eyewash Wall Station, 32 oz. $71.95
- Fendall Eyesaline personal Eyewash 16oz $11.95
- Fendall Eyesaline Single Wall Station, 32 oz. $48.95
- Fendall Eyewash 4oz $3.70
- Fendall Pure Flow 1000 Eyewash Station $460.00
- Fendall Universal Stand $117.00
- Guardian EyeSafe Faucet Mounted Eye Wash While Supplies Last $97.50
- Guardian GS Plus Spray Head, Each $22.95
- Haws 9 Gallon Portable Gravity-Operated Eyewash $279.95
- Honeywell Eyesaline Personal Eyewash, 32 oz. bottle $18.75
- Porta Stream 2 Eyewash Station $325.00
- Pull Strap for Porta Stream II $20.00