Waterproof or water-resistant clothing worn as protection from rain. Rainwear sheds water to keep people dry while working outdoors in the rain. Rain suits, jackets, coats, pants, overalls, and ponchos can be worn separately or combined to get the desired coverage.
The first modern waterproof raincoat was created following the patent by Scottish chemist Charles Macintosh in 1824 of new tarpaulin fabric, described by him as "India rubber cloth," and made by sandwiching a core of rubber softened by naphtha in two pieces of fabric.
Portwest Classic Rain Jacket - Yellow
- Portwest Classic Rain Jacket $12.50
Portwest Classic Rain Pants -Yellow
- Portwest Hi-Vis Traffic WaterProof Quilt Lined Jacket Lime from $38.00
Portwest Classic Rain Pants -Navy
- Portwest UH 445 Hi-Vis Classic Rain Coat 48'' $32.75
- Portwest Hi Vis Rain Pants- Yellow $14.95
- Cordova Rain Wear 2 Piece Raincoat $7.95
- Cordova 3-Piece Rain Suit, 35 mm $11.95
- Cordova 2- Piece Raincoat, 60'' Black PVC/Poly 33mm $9.44
- Yellow Raincoat, 2 piece 60'' $9.50
- Rain Pants, w/susp. 35 mm, XL $3.83
- Cordova Renegade Raincoat .35mm Yellow 49'' $6.89